Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chicago Trip - May 2008

Hello, from the Windy City - and wow, has it been windy! Kate, Daniel, and I have been here since Saturday. We are getting ready to pack up and leave, but we've had a wonderful visit with April. I'm so proud of her and how she has her life together! She is such a sweet and wonderful young woman whom I'm happy to have both as a daughter and as a friend. And she brought me chocolate from Boston - how well she knows me!

On this trip we lazed in bed, watched movies, went to the Chicago Botanic Garden, ate at Chevy's, visited the Fermi Lab site and saw coyotes, herons, egrets (and April); went shopping, and more. It was so nice to relax and enjoy each other.

We'll look forward to seeing her home in a few weeks.

We love you, April!

No comments: