Friday, May 16, 2008

End of Soccer Season!

It is with mixed emotions that we ended the soccer season tonight. Daniel has enjoyed his soccer and has improved tremendously! This spring season had a change in team mates, for the better, and he enjoyed it more than in the fall. This spring also had many rain outs, so we're finishing the season weeks later than we should have. So yea, to no more soccer! And awww, to no more soccer. At least until soccer camps start up in the summer, then leagues start again in the fall.
Hopefully Dad will be around to go to most of the games - he'll stay on day shift for around 6 more weeks; after that, who knows?

Hello to all my friends and family, and especially Robin - I'm so glad you're feeling ok on your trip. Stay in the hot tub! Susan, I hope you're getting more yard work done than I have this week - but I'm off to the nursery tomorrow for more plants! Gina - I miss you since you started your job.

And April, if you're reading this even after you made fun of me for "blogging", then hello, and I love and miss you. I had a wonderful trip and I'll see you in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Susan Lawson said...

Welcome home - we missed you! Can't wait to get together sometiime SOON! I did do more work in the yard/garden. Almost done - except I keep finding more and more I want to plant :-) Most of the things we started from seed are popping through!

It's time to plant our Sunflower House...

Susan

Unknown said...

What a devoted soccer mom you are! Congrats to you on surviving the season too! Can't wait to see all you have been planting. I need rustle myself up an invitation to your place for coffee when I get back so I can see. Forgive the use of the word rustle, I'm in Wyoming. No wait!! I'm In South Dakota! LOL I was in both today though.

See you soon, Robin

Anonymous said...

I was reading!! Love you tooooooo! =)